Pictures and Membership

I was talking to Ron some weeks ago about making it a requirement to be a supporting member to post pictures. Many people post huge threads with lots of pictures but are not supporting members and this does not seem fair to me. I asked Ron if he could make it a requirement and he said he could, but he'd not done it. But he also said there weren't so many donations on the forum either. In light of current events I think it might help him out by bringing up supporting levels.

Mike

Ron Earp

Admin
Mike, to me it doesn't really matter how that stuff works. I think some forums do things like that, but it isn't really necessary. On the next version of software, FusionBB, it might be intricated linked with MyPaymentPal. The reason why we've not done the upgrade yet is due to the fact that MyPaymentPal for FusionBB isn't working, thus, the forum would not have a source of revenue if we swapped now. The FusionBB designers keep thinking that MyPaymentPal will be around the corner, but it has been a few weeks overdue. Like everything I suppose

Ron

PS-thanks for trying to help out on the RF deal, we'll see where it goes.

Back