Plastician on board

I'll start with, I'm starting a new life. I'm an oddball that thru all my plastics experiences,
I find the GT40 as my fav. I'm sitting here with a fellow who is a retroviat/sound engineer and has one hunk of crap goat turd chicken shit workable yehaa that I have coach him thru. As I am leaving for the CSA I like the guy but , as I have found from this site you misfortunate folks have a lot of Q's. Since I am "purist"such as a lot of you. I would appreciate no less than HONEST QUESTIONS/HONEST ANSWERS. PS 23 yrs. in all plasics and coatings exp.

If you read my first thread I'm lookin' at all the USAC and the SCCA pit passes, (dash passses)
aND HE TELLS ME THE BABES WERE (HOT.)n He is moving to to fast to type with all the history of road racing. Oh shit we're watching mirage films (hint )MK1 GT40 @400hp. To much info . Fanta? Oh fuck I'm just a guy that knows hows to do this. Porshe--------- sorry guys. Gurney/Foyt are still my fav's. I'm being overloaded with info. HISTORY.

Shit for sure. I do love a P3 (SWEET) 550 cool is too. Hell I'm doing a 280 into a prima donna. LICK IT.

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Kevin, any chance of a shot at plain English ?

Those have got to be some of the most obscure posts I have ever seen ! With kids in their teens & 20's, I thought I had a bit of a handle on the "Fully sick Bro" type of rap-crap, but this is a whole new dimension !

BTW, its nice to indicate your Planet/Country/State/Town in your personal info.

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Yeeeahsss I think I'm going for a career change if thats what all those chlorides, (PVC) formaldehides (POM) etc do to yout mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoke.gif

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Reading those posts reminded me of a software program a friend wrote years ago that created nonsense text. It was a bit better than this gibberish, as it strung beginnings, middles and ends of sentences together in a random manner combined with a pot of user-customizable key-words on a specific topic (engineering terms, for example). It all read properly but when your brain tried to figure out exactly what the message was it just went for a meltdown.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Mark

It's like when you translate a Japanese website into English using world.altavista.com, reading it gives you
a headache very, very quickly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
OK. I admit I'm totally lost. I don't understand any thing at all on the first three posts above. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gifMaybe it's just me getting old but.......

[ QUOTE ]
OK. I admit I'm totally lost. I don't understand any thing at all on the first three posts above. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gifMaybe it's just me getting old but.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank goodness, Dave. I thought I had Alzheimer's!

Back