Can anyone (especially Fran) identify this car

While surfing the internet, I came across this picture (among others) of Fran's cars. Can anyone identify them???

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• 78244-GT40MkIIB2.jpg
    78244-GT40MkIIB2.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 525
It is a replica built up with many original parts and tub. When it was for sale on Cobra Country it was reported to be more original than most original Mark IIbs.

Some more photos. This car hit a tyre wall back in 2004 and was badly damaged. Not sure whether it's been fully restored since. I love the colour scheme:

GT40Yellow1.jpg

GT40YellowInterior.jpg

GT40_3.jpg

Cheers.

The car was built by Ken Thompson. Both he and his dad worked for H-M. He built this car by hand but I don't know where the castings came from. I don't know about it hitting a tire wall in '04 but I definately remember him EXPLODING the motor at the Glen in the Fall of '04. I'm still cleaning the oil out of my car.
Bill

I just fixed up the tail of Fran Kress's MKII. It's all back together and painted . The car has been sold and shipped off yo Japan.
Mike Piero, Thanks for posting the pictures. Has Fran Kress seen them? After seeing the pictures, now I understand how and why the tail was so bad. It wasn't an easy fix! and, Oh yes I cast a mould off it!

Back