OmG Hi2U!!

I'm Kent, 20, student at VA Tech; I have a general interest more in the design, production, cost, ease of assy, and quality of the various GT40 kits than anything else, as I probably couldn't afford an upright at this point. I've poked around the forum a bit absorbing info; glad to see how knowledgeable and (mostly) civil everyone is, good group of guys!

I built a mid-engined locost last year(see www.freewebs.com/locost ) and am currently working on this mess: www.freewebs.com/supersprite mainly because it doesn't cost me anything but time at the moment.

What got me really excited about this forum was reading about someones T-70 resto. Generally, my favorite cars (for a reason I can't explain) are often from the days of the WSCC, and all enclosed, so GT40's are on my list of favorites, along with stuff like the Chaparral 2D, and porsche 917's really do it for me, though I also love the group C cars with a passion, and given the choice of one street car, I'd likely make it a 962cr.

See ya around, good luck with any and all of your builds, cheers!

-Kent

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Hey Kent-

Nice work on the GRM challenge cars! Looks like pretty creative stuff there. Welcome to the fold.

Chris

Back