Stewart Warner 240 A Fuel Pumps

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Im looking to refurbish a pair of these pumps and have searched high and low in the UK for parts.
Does anyone know a supplier of gaskets, sealing rings, etc.
Im thinking some of you based in the USA may be able to help me, or those with knowledge of
their use on Cobras.
Thanks for any help guys.

Hi Andy,

I have enough gaskets to rebuild a pair of 240A Pumps at least 5 times over. I bought one of those SW Boxes of rebuild gaskets for these pumps about 2 years ago. Let me know what you need. Send me a PM. I can share, one day I hope someone can return the favor.

Cheers,
~Earl

Whew!!! Okay you guys, I guess when we cater to an international market, it’s own fault to getting bombarded. I’ve committed away 5 sets of gaskets and contact sleeves. I need 2 sets for myself.

I’m essentially out of them at this point.

To all the parties I’ve committed to we’ll square up later. These gaskets come from SW kit # 812108 see photo. I’ve pulled out the committed sets. Thanks for the interest.

Cheers,
Earl

Attachments

• 7.16.08 SW 240A Gaskets.jpg
    7.16.08 SW 240A Gaskets.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 545

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Earl.

Thanks for the offer . However , my kits include _all_ the gaskets and sealing rings , fuel filter and sealing ring and spare rubber top boots . Hoping to take delivery of remanufactured side switches soon.

I have a big Healey with the 240A pump and am looking to rebuild it. I need at least a new side switch. You mentioned you might have a source. Thanks, Mike J.

Back