Crystal Order, Number, Shutdown

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the crystal orders, they are going pretty quickly now and that is a good thing to see - it'll pay for migration and new Invisionboard software. Thank you. If you wish to have one, at least relatively quickly, please order it before Wednesday of next week as I am going to be gone for one week. There are at least 70 left, so they are available.

Please, please, please - when you order one make sure you put your member number on the PayPal note and make sure you mention crystal somewhere on there. That helps me for accounting and save a tremendous amount of time of looking you up on the user database.

The forum will be shut down for probably around 24 hours here before too much longer for forum migration. I don't have all the details yet, but will post them. I know up front some things will not migrate over - Avatars being one of them, but it is looking like all the important stuff like posts and pictures will make it just fine. I'm certain there will be some issues though, but stay tuned.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron Earp

Admin
Guys, I've got two orders in this AM but no shipping address with the PayPal account. Please, make sure PayPal will display your address or include in in the note to make sure. The two are:

Trenton K Grofos
Paul Brameld

Thanks,
Ron

Sorry Ron, the one from Trenton Grofos is for me, I will pick it up through Peter Delaney. I used Trentons PayPal account to make the payment.

Darrell Peattie

Back