Another lost and found member

Still (deargodwillitevergetdone) finishing a Cobra replica, have been looking hard at the RCR kit for 9 months or so. In the interim - and for numerous reasons - I purchased a '99 F355. I thought this would be an either/or situation, but I cannot shake the GT40 bug! Need another 9 months ($$$), but by then Fran may have a complete kit. In the meantime, I will be asking stupid questions, continuing to day-dream, and learning to drive.

Cheers to all!

PS. pictures and video are always welcomed by the noobs!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome aboard. I doubt you will find a more helpful forum on the web. I'm a fairly newly registered member, so I can assure you that your questions will not be considered "stupid" as long as you have used the search function to try to locate whatever information you are seeking. I understand this forum has been around for about 5 years, so there is a lot of information in the archives that will answer many of your questions. If you can't find what you want, post a Q in the appropriate section and you'll be surprised how quickly you will have many replies.

Good luck, and it's nice to know that you still have the "itch" after all these years. That's why we are all here!!

Doug

Back