This might be a bit long winded, but please hold on.
On the old board it would indicate which Forums had new posts since last logging on. That continues in the new board.
However, If I chose not to look into a particular forum on a particular visit, the board would remember the Forums I had not been in, so that on a future visit, when I eventually visited that Forum, I would be able to see ALL the new posts, since I last visited that Forum, rather than in the new board where it will simply show new posts since last login to THE BOARD, irrespective of if I visited that Forum or not.
Does that make sense?
So for example if I am away for a week, next time I log in there are, lets say, 400 new posts. I only have time to look at the 100 new posts in All GT40, and then I log out. Next time I log in the 300 posts in the Forums I didn't have time to look in are now marked as read.
Am I just missing a setting somewhere?

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Lee,

I'll look into this once we turn the recent/today's posts feature back on. You may notice it is missing right now (we have temporarily disabled it) as we were experiencing some issues with the performance of the server that is hosting the site.

Regards,

Al

Back