Question(s), comments, and problems

My questions(which may be moot):
What is the difference in the Quick links and New Post, which I notice is no longer a choice!! Did it get deleted?
On the old forum there was a page that I set in my Bookmarks/Favorites as the page I wanted to go to, when I entered GT40s.com(Post in last 24Hrs). When I try to set a page up for that now it takes me to VBulletin mesage, what ever that is. I would like to make the Quick Links- latest or newest post, what ever the first choice is(see comments). I tried to set it up using both the New Post and Quick Links, but every time it would take me to the VBulletin page instead. Which wasn't too bad cause I could click on the New Post or Quick Links buttons and basicly wind up where I wanted to be with one extra click. How do I do that now? I have never had this problem with other sites.

Comment: On my computer, I can not get the Quick Links to show anything. Click on it and the status bar at the bottom(that says Done when a page is loaded) shows nothing and nothing happens. Is it me or is anyone else having that problem?? There were one or two other buttons that were not working, but they seem to have been fixed. I know we are a work in progress, so this is not a complaint. Just need help. Thanks

Bill

Same here.
Same sentiment - work in progress, all is forgiven. :)

My avatar also seems to be broken. I scaled it correctly I believe.

Tim.

Back