Is it just me?

Keith

Not only desperately slow but failing to load pages, can't find pages and double posting. Not to mention failing to register the last posting on threads.

I definitely reckon Al has got the forum jacked up and is working in it's nether regions. Either that or there is a server problem somewhere - might even be UK oriented?

Either way, it's like 56K dial-up is back! zz And do you remember when we thought that 56K was like, wow! amazingly fast compared with 28.8!

I even got involved with BT Highway - the biggest ever rip-off. You just dialled up on 2 lines to get 64K and payed double the call cost. But, we thought we were flying....pepper

Keith

Not only desperately slow but failing to load pages, can't find pages and double posting. Not to mention failing to register the last posting on threads.

I definitely reckon Al has got the forum jacked up and is working in it's nether regions. Either that or there is a server problem somewhere - might even be UK oriented?

Either way, it's like 56K dial-up is back! zz And do you remember when we thought that 56K was like, wow! amazingly fast compared with 28.8!

I even got involved with BT Highway - the biggest ever rip-off. You just dialled up on 2 lines to get 64K and payed double the call cost. But, we thought we were flying....pepper

Ron Earp

Admin
We've got some issues that are still not resolved - don't know if it is server or software. We're working on it.

Ron

Ron Earp

Admin
We've got some issues that are still not resolved - don't know if it is server or software. We're working on it.

Ron

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Thanks for this thread guys. I've spent a week blaming the kids for slowing me down. We're network connected and they tend to download a lot. Hope for improvements soon.

Ross

Ron Earp

Admin
Should be fast now, and we think we know how to keep it fast. We had a number of processes hung up on the HTTP side of things and it was solved by a HTTP service reset. We'll keep on it so that doesn't happen again - basically for over 30 hours the forum was so slow it wouldn't accept new posts - not good. Thanks for bearing with us and having patience!

Ron

Back