Forum Supporter Levels?

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
The PayPal button has been back for awhile, but I don't know, and can't seem to find the different levels of support (Gold, Silver, etc.) and their amounts that used to be on the old forum. Is this something that could be added to the PayPal popup?

TIA,

John

Ron Earp

Admin
Forum Support Levels - How to Access

Dear Members,

The forum layout with respect to support is a little bit different than with the old forum. We still have three levels of membership available, bronze, silver, and gold, and these can be accessed through your User Control Panel (User CP). The User CP is located at the upper left of the light blue toolbar and will appear when you are logged in.

Click the User CP and then scroll down on the left hand side to paid subscriptions. Once you click that you'll see the three levels as shown in the image below. As before, these are all operated through PayPal but now it supports multiple currencies from all over the globe making it easier for non-US folks to sort out the amounts.

The PayPal button at the top is a "Quick Link" of sorts and only contributes at the Gold Level. I also have to add these manually, and I'm getting ready to go through next week and add all the manual entries over the last month or so and collect all the subscribers who got dropped off with the forum swap.

Attachments

• subscribe.jpg
    subscribe.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
Sorry about that, I think I got it fixed. I *think* the support system is up and running okay these days. Icons, info, extra privledges, it looks to be doing alright - at least I haven't had a lot of tech support complaints with it lately.

Best,
Ron

Back