So much for lurking

So I've been lurking a while, and not just on GT40. Went to Carlisle, got some pictures, I'll post as I can. Decided to stop lurking and join in on the madness :D My name Still Dreamin says it all, if only I could, maybe someday.

just dreaming

Hi there from, rainy england ! The good thing about the rain is I have spent the whole day doing jobs on the forty.There is no harm in dreaming it costs less than reality.I thought a GT40 was just going to be a dream but took the plunge, set yourself a budget and sell stuff you are never going to use .Have a good clear out it's quite good when you get going and the misses even thinks just working on the one big project makes sense!!!! You will need the room, it might only be 40" high but it sure is wide in parts.
Happy hunting
Jonathan

Ron McCall

Supporter
Still Dreamin said:
So I've been lurking a while, and not just on GT40. Went to Carlisle, got some pictures, I'll post as I can. Decided to stop lurking and join in on the madness :D My name Still Dreamin says it all, if only I could, maybe someday.

welcome Bruce! Please let us see the pictures you took!

hey bruce!

nice to have met you at carlilse over the weekend. the pantera was fantastic. keep in touch, this is dave with the gt-40 here in pasadena. i'll hit you back for the number of the exhaust builder we spoke about, unless you can find it any sooner..

have a great rest of the weekend.

dave

Back