Hackers

Hi Ron.

The message below was received in my inbox. Has any other member received such a message?

It was from [email protected] and the subject is This Site Hacked By Saudi Hackrz:)

Please advise.

Regards Mike C

Hi

This Site Hacked By Saudi Hackrz :)

Don't Worry ... Muslims are not Terrorists !! ... No Files Deleted Only Editing your Index.* :)

ISLAM Ruled The World

See The History Books!

Special Greetings:

All Muslims Hackers Around The World

Hy I am Not Bad Man

See u

[email protected]

I got the same thing

Man, what a pain in the tuckus that people have the time to do stuff like this. One thing I wonder, if they have the ability to hack into the site in this manner, why is the English so poor?

It bothers me that with a site like this, that you have to contend with idiots like that.

regards

ken

Yep, I got same message today straight into my inbox....Advise please ,do we just delete it or is there more clean-up we should do?

I recieved it too. I wonder what the point is. These people have way too much time on their hands. Imagine what they could do if they put this much effort into something useful!!!!

Bill

Ron Earp

Admin
Fellows,

Everyone on this board received that email since the hacker used the "Email All Members" button from the Admin Control Panel to send it. So, once he was in it didn't take anything at all to send the message, and due to the damn holes in the install script, it didn't take much to get in!

Hopefuly, we're secure now but we'll see.

Best,
Ron

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
"Everyone on this board received that email since the hacker used the "Email All Members" "

Ron, I only mention this in case it has some significance to the problem. I didn't receive the email.

Regards

Back