How to post in the For Sale, already a supporter??

I have sent a couple of mails to the sysadmin but still nothing?, my profile states I am a supporter, I posted and ad in the for sale section a couple of weeks ago, but cant now??

States I don have permission Dead

Help

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Joe,

I've been away racing (or trying to) for a couple of days, sorry that I couldn't get back to you.

Could be a number of reasons and I'll try to look into them late today. A few possibilities:

1. Supporter status only lasts one year, so, you might have had it three weeks ago and it expired. On this forum you can tell your supporter level by the icons beside your name - stars, flags, etc. Right now yours shows none so the forum thinks you are not a supporter.

2. Forum permissions are screwed up - a real possiblity these days! Things are getting better with the forum and I think when Al and I are done it'll be awesome, but it all takes time.

3. Membership levels are screwed up across the board. Same as (2), I'll check.

Please bear with us during this time. Thanks,

Ron

Cheers Ron

I became a supporter at the beginning of this month so hopefully should have a bit of time left!

Its weird it let me post initially but not now.

Also notice that when you revise an ad it does not update/refresh its status. This means not much point in amending a month old ad to reduce the prices etc as it will still be off the radar and way down the list.

So this means creating a new one to replace it each time, in light of that might not be a bad feature for owners of ads in the forsale section to be able to delete ther own posts to save space?

I will check from time to time to see if I can post in the For Sale section,

cheers

Hi Ron

Still getting the same message, any news on posting in the For Sale section.

Or am I still :dead:

Cheers

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Joe,

Can you send your PayPal address to me, with date you entered subscription, so I can track what happened? Could be a problem in the script for PayPal stuff, or it might have allowed it then disallowed it when it didn't go through or something. You are definitely not a supporter as far as the forum software is concerned and I need to find out why. Thanks,

Ron

Back