DZUS Fob's Available

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Available are 3 styles of the fob (all in 14 gauge thick)
  1. 4130 Steel no tab
  2. 4130 Steel with tab
  3. Stainless with tab
See Attached Photo :)

Note that it is very simple to grind off the tab if the need be. I have not counted but the original counts from Richard were around 200 (less of course any he kept) so should have plenty to go around.

The cost will be coming very soon. Likely be a small donation to support the GT40s.com site and that's all. Richard picked up the cost of the Metal and Water Jet, I'll forego the shipping costs. The cost for the Fobs shipped should be in the $5 range for an order, but will get the final details out shortly.

PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR ORDER EVEN IF YOU DID IT BEFORE
It should include the type and quantity of the fob's you desire, and of course your shipping address.

For international customers it would be very helpful if a couple of key people could handle this (like the GT40 Crystal) if a few are close. Let's see how many folks want them.

Lastly Bob Putnam, I can't send you a PM as your link is not setup, can you shoot me a PM with which ones you need and how many so I can get your set out quickly.

[edited - added]
I didn't think of this, but for those that want more then a set with spares, I think it would be fair to wait to see how the demand is just to make sure that all folks that hung with the thread get some. I really don't think it will be a problem, but just want to make sure every one gets something. As I said, it should not be a problem, but you never know. I guess a fair way to do it is collect order for a week or so and then make sure that all are covered.

Thanks

Sandy
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input name="bn" value="PP-DonationsBF" type="hidden">
<input src="http://www.gt40s.com/images/fob.jpg" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!" border="0" type="image">
pixel.gif

</form>

Attachments

• Fobs.jpg
    Fobs.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,093
Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Earp

Admin
Buy FOBs Online

Sandy has indicated he'd like for FOB proceeds to go to support the forum and that is much appreciated. I have created a button that will allow you to purcahse 6 FOBs via PayPal. All you need to do is click on it, order, and I'll send the info to Sandy.

Now, you MUST state what type of FOBs you want on PayPal notes section, please don't forget!!!!!

I hope this helps a little with making it easy to obtain them.<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post"><input name="cmd" value="_xclick" type="hidden"><input name="business" value="[email protected]" type="hidden"><input name="item_name" value="GT40s FOB Donation" type="hidden"><input name="amount" value="5.00" type="hidden"><input name="no_shipping" value="2" type="hidden"><input name="no_note" value="1" type="hidden"><input name="currency_code" value="USD" type="hidden"><input name="tax" value="0" type="hidden"><input name="bn" value="PP-DonationsBF" type="hidden">
<input src="http://www.gt40s.com/images/fob.jpg" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!" border="0" type="image">
pixel.gif

</form>

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
Ron,

I have contributed already but don't mind doing it again...what is the suggested price on the buttons?

Pat

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Pat -

The button should be $5 as Ron set it up. Just something to kick back to the site as Richard made them up at his cost and I'll ship them as my contribution.

Thanks, and to all that has sent PM's I have your Fobs packed up and ready to go. I may send some tomorrow (Sat) if I can get to the post office in time.

Thanks

Sandy

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Ordering Info

For those that are going to do an order via Paypal, please make sure you still send me a PM with your choice of Fob type. I don't see this when Ron forwards the paypal address and info so I'm guessing like Pat said their is no place to put it.

Thanks

Sandy

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
The Fobs have been Shipped.

The went out on 6/22/06 so you state side folks should see them in a few days and the Uk folks should have them in a week or so. Thanks for all those that helped out the site as well, and again Richard for getting them made.

Sandy

Sandy, outstanding job! They look great, and what a deal for $5!! Now, if only I can get them brazed onto my Dzus buttons for $5, then plated for another $5...

Back