Photo Gallery is Working!!!!!

Ron Earp

Admin
Dear Members,

Still working on the photo gallery but I think it should be possible for some to give it a trial run. Right now Forum Supporters can post pictures and have quite a bit of space allocated for that. Give it a try in one of the sub-picture forums and let's see how this works out.

Click "Gallery" in the toolbar above and it should take you to the Gallery so that you can see what is happening. You can upload pictures by clicking, what else, but "Upload". Picture sizes are limited to 512000 bytes right now, but I'll sort that out later.

Ron

Thanks!

It's features like this and the proffesional and friendly atmosphere in this forum that makes GT40s.com what it is. Thanks Ron for being above the cut!

Happy monday to ya sir!

rockonsmile

Ron Earp

Admin
Thanks, we appreciate the comments. I just hope some folks use the Gallery feature. That was another item that I got a lot of email over "Club Cobra has a gallery, can we have one?" and "Forum XYZ has a gallery, we should have one". All good suggestions and we took note, so let's see some pictures fly!

Ron

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Ron -

Posted some random photos last night, works great. It's a great idea!

Sandy

Ron Earp

Admin
Thanks for putting some in there. Upload more photos folks, it appears to be working pretty well and I think will open up another dimension to our community. Best,
Ron

Ah ha, thank you sir. I'll see what I can do in the future. Thanks again for providing the forum, sir.

Back