RCR- favorite replica ?

Hello, I'm new to this site. Been dreaming of selling my 427 Cobra for a GT-40. The funds I'm afraid, are not here. Maybe someday. I've been doing a little.... research and the RCR is my favorite so far. The billet 6061 suspension parts, chassis, body and the rest of the assembly look to be of high quality & great engineering. I would appreciate any & all advise & comments of RCR versus other makes, including prices.
Thank you,
Kevin

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Kevin,

welcome to the GT40 forum.....

There is massive wealth of knowledge and experience among all our members...
Not to be rude but if you use the search function and spend some (lots) of time browsing you will find all the answers to anything GT40 and mid engined related .....

Feel free to get in touch with me directly if you want specific answers to specific questions.....most all of the replicas on the market are quality pieces and each has its followers and its naysayers....

Thanks for your compliments and enjoy the forum......

Fran- thank you for the incites. I'll be sure to contact you with questions and I'm sure.......compliments. You build a very nice replica. I've heard from a few people already, and they all have good remarks about you. With your deluxe package, all that is needed is the engine & trans axle ?
I'll start searching the site.

Thanks
Kevin

Last edited:
Back