Resources

Hello all:
I'm a new member, and have recently found out that the Superformance GT40 MK II that I ordered is on the boat to Reno. I've ordered the Roush 427IR engine, and am going to have it installed with the RBT transaxle in Reno before either shipping or driving it to Seattle.

Can you point me in the right direction for good internet resources for all things GT40? Obviously, this site would be first on the list.

Is there anyone else in the Seattle area that ownes a GT40? I was at the PNW Historics this weekend, and, although there were three new Ford GT's in the paddock area, there were no GT40's except the one '66 racing.

Thanks much,

Miles

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
A links page on this forum would be invaluable for those of us starting out with the GT40, and would really help to accelerate the learning curve.

John

I agree with John here. A link page with different categories would help us that building/plan to build a GT40.
Categories could be:

Manufactures
Internet shops with GT40 related things
Engine companys
Transaxle companys
Private internet sites with builders

Imho

Ron Earp

Admin
Good suggestions! :p

Anyone want to make a list? Once done we can make a page of links. This was suggested years ago, but when it came to the "doing" part it ended up not going anywhere.

Someone could make a thread entitled GT40 Links, let everyone post on it, and it could be formatted and complied once done. I could complie it and Al could probably make it pretty like the rest of the site and link to the tool bar.

If you guys will get it going and folks will post on it Al and I will do the part we're supposed to do (sorry Al! ;)).

Ron

Last edited:
Back