Video - 24 GT40s at Bathurst!

Hi All

One lap of a virtual race at Mt Panorama at sunset (if the upload works). 9Mb so may take a while.

Let me know if you want more of these.

Next race is Le Mans at dawn, followed by Laguna Seca.

Well, I'm not sure what happened to the attachment. It seemed to upload ok from my computer using the 'manage attachments' button. I'll try again in a while.

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
I wasn't able to upload my 6 MB file last week either. After Ron did something it at least gave me a notice that the file failed to upload, but previously it just sat for hours. It will be great if the feature can work.

One thought Ron, I notice that you use the same software as Ferrarichat and they seem to have a per-user file total limit. Is it possible that the software is limiting the amount of data that any user can upload without you knowing it?

Ron Earp

Admin
I thought of that Mark and according to the software it is cool. My limit in unlimited, but I still had trouble. Richard, did it still not work?

Ron, is the attachment supposed to appear when I preview the post if it's been upoaded successfully?

The attachment manager said 'done' in the bottom internet explorer tool bar, but did not give me any other indication that the upload had been successful.

If there is supposed to be an message or some other indication of a successful upload, I'll keep trying until I get confirmation before I attempt to post it again.

Back