Introducing myself and New GT Replica for the market

Hi Everyone,
My name is Mike Duell and I am the owner of Turn Ten Racing, Inc. in Upstate New York. We handle the entire U.S. distribution for D&D Cobra of Quebec, Canada. D&D builds 427/SC Cobra replicas and has a few other models in the works. We also handle a very accurate FIA Cobra replica, which is produced in the U.S. and will be available in a month or too complete with LeMans top. For as long as I can remember I’ve wanted to own a GT40. This feeling grew much stronger after I started the business and was tracking cars and going to shows. I have built my share of Cobras and other exotics, but this beauty has eluded me up until now. I received a call from D&D last week telling me about a new product we are going to handle because of a recent acquisition and it has me smiling ear-to-ear. Turn Ten Racing will be importing a new GT 40 Replica from Canada, which is being produced by D&D Cobra's new division GT Technology. This new internal company was formed as collaboration between Pigeon Performance, Quebec and D&D Cobra. D&D has already begun supplying the Canadian market with kits, rollers and turnkey minus cars, which will be open for importation to the U.S. in the next week or two. Prices are not finalized yet, but we are expecting $16-17,000 base kits, $28,000 - $32,000 roller kits and $57-63,000 turnkey minus cars with along list of options. I have been told the replica body is being made with old KVA molds, but I am waiting for confirmation on this. I do not have final package details in my hand, but I will have the information shortly. I will post all of this content on our web-site www.turntenracing.com when it becomes available. GT40 replicas are new for us and we are going to try to work our way through the market. If you have questions please post them or email me ([email protected]), I will be doing the same. I would like to do some advertising here on www.gt40s.com as well and will be contacting the appropriate people this week.

Thanks,

Mike / Turn Ten Racing, Inc.

Dennis Jones said:
welcome neighbor.
dennis jones, Rochester N.Y.

Well hello Dennis,
I believe we have spoken before, back when I was selling my S/C replica and starting Turn Ten. I think I still have pictures of your car. Give me a call sometime. Here is the business # (585)223-5917

--Mike / Turn Ten Racing, Inc.

Back