Kit car magazine shop tour online

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Pictures were taken in the old shop.....
We moved last week to a larger shop...same industrial park so anyone who has been can still find us there....

P4 v 917

Great article Fran. whilst I am a GT40 man first, I keep telling my father in law we should buy one of your 917 and a P4's, paint them up in the appropriate colours (i.e. Gulf for the 917, Red for the P4) and spend his days of retirement racing them around a track somewhere.

Cheers

Jack

Keith

" And if you really want to be different, order one up in a right-hand-drive configuration--he sells them that way, too. "

Is there another configuration then?

:rolleyes:

That was a great article, very interesting.

Fran, you should have that article linked to the front page of your web site as it gives a lot of useful information. And eventually include it in your web site.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A terrific article Fran, congratulations. I'm always impressed by a work shop where you would be happy to eat off the floor and I love the look of your RCR-P.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Yet another great article about RCR

Has anyone scoped out the most recent issue of "Kit Car Builder" magazine? There is a great writeup regarding RCR and Fran in the October issue. It includes some great photos from his shop, too.

Doug

I've seen the article & what a great write up showing off you, the shop and the awesome cars. Must make you feel great.
Kevin

Back