Fran Kress's Blue #54 Gt40

A few years ago (1989-1993-ish I think) I read an article in Super Ford magazine about Fran Kress's Gt40. I used to have all of these magazines, but they've since been sent to the land fill. Does anyone have this issue and could you tell me what year and month it was. I would like to locate a back issue.

I love Fran's car and would like to build mine like it when I get started someday.

Thanks for your help,

Ron McCall

Supporter
Jim Sheren said:
A few years ago (1989-1993-ish I think) I read an article in Super Ford magazine about Fran Kress's Gt40. I used to have all of these magazines, but they've since been sent to the land fill. Does anyone have this issue and could you tell me what year and month it was. I would like to locate a back issue.

I love Fran's car and would like to build mine like it when I get started someday.

Thanks for your help,

If you find out the year and month,I probably have it.

Ron,
Are you offering it up? :) If so I'll take it when I find out. BTW how's you car coming? I love all the great work you've done. Getting back on track, I called Fran today, I would have emailed him, but he doesn't have an email address at his sight. He said he would look into it. He thought it was back in 89'. I will probably also hit Fran up for some pictures too if he's willing.

Take care,

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Jim Sheren said:
I would have emailed him,
Email Fran?!?!? He thinks computers are powered by squirrels and that a little man sits in the monitor to "paint on the screen!" Hell, Fran is such a Ludite that TV amazes him!

Rick

Back