RCR on eBay

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
6c_1.JPG

Gulf Blue RCR kit in Nashville, TN

I have no clue who's car this is other than the eBay seller's name: d514ave

Buy It Now = $35,900------------ Bidding now (8/25/06) at $5000.00

Text from auction post:

You are bidding on a brand new GULF BLUE RCR Race Car Replica's GT 40 kit. No WAITING!!!! Complete assembled rolling chassis, all aluminum tub, coil over shocks, real BRM alloy knock off wheels, tires. Deluxe kit. Comes as complete rolling chassis with windshield, Lexan side windows, headlight covers, RH drive option, full vintage guages, painless wire harness, custom Aluminum Radiator, Fuel filler caps, dual air outlet hood, Wilwood brakes and rotors, Engine adaptor plate, new BF Goodrich tires. Additional items added by me are 2 Audi 016 transaxles, one 5N, the other is AAZ, Starter, Brand new sachs clutch, Kennedy flywheel kit, 2 pair of real tail lights, Wiper motor, real period correct steering wheel. Any questions call me at 973-906-6641 or Email me at [email protected]. Hit the buy it now button for your best deal. No waiting, the car is in my possesion and ready to go. Delivery may be possible for fuel cost plus small fee.

On Jul-26-06 at 15:01:44 PDT, seller added the following information:

After reviewing the Race-Car-Replica's web site, the only 3 items I see listed with the current Deluxe kit that are missing from mine is the shifter, cooling fans, and the coolant tubes thru the chassis. All are easily obtainable either thru Fran or fabricated. Keep in mind there is 2 good extremely low mile transaxles all cleaned and ready to install ($800), New sachs clutch kit, $575, Kennedy flywheel and starter to adapt small block ford, $900 included. Good luck.

Regards,
Lynn

Last edited:
Back