New Here, Fount this forum while researching 016 transaxles

Hi, I found this forum while researching 016 transaxles. I Like GT40's but don't have the means to build one. I currently am building a V8 Powered Porsche 944. I have been reading posts here for a while and there is so much info here that could help anyone. I have been building and working on cars since I was about 10 years old. I started out in the muscle car era with a 1964 GTO (that I used for drag racing). If I had all of the mucle cars that I have owned then, I could retire! I moved onto Porsches (924's) I built a v6 powered 924 in the late 80's (pre Grans National turbo v6). I also have built a 455 pontiac powered Willys wagon w/4 whl discs GM LSD axle IFS and have enginered around a dozen engine swaps in various cars and trucks.
I do just about everything myself--set up R & P's, rebuild auto & manual transmissions, chassis/suspension modification, welding painting, fiberglass, etc.
My 2nd project vehicle is also in the works and is a 1950 Willys pickup that I have mounted Jaguar front and rear suspension and a Chevy v8.
I am married and have 6yo triplets, two boys and a girl. My wife is Brazilian, si I have traveled to Brazil many times.

Back