Wanted Gtd Rear Uprights

Hi, i need a pair of rear uprights, to fit a Gtd Chassis, my project has Granada rear drum brakes, i want to convert to discs, i need lots of other bits too, can you help? regards Alan

Alan,
Contact Roy Smart, he advertises on here, go to the advertiser's forum. He made mine for my GTD (which I'm still building). I've attached a pic of mine.

Brett

Attachments

• rear_upright.jpg
    rear_upright.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 513
Hi Alan -

The hub mount is part of the Ford bearing carrier, Roy also makes the uprights with a pindrive conversion if required - as below.

mail him on [email protected] but give him time to respond as he doesnt check his email every day.... (naughty naughty!)

Attachments

• RSHUBa.JPG
    RSHUBa.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 529
Alan,
If you join the GT40 Enthusiasts Club in time for Christmas, you'll see how I've put the new Wilwood Rear Caliper on my hubs (with the help of Brian Magee). It uses the standard Granada Cosworth Disc as well, so it helps.

Brett

Thanks, i will join, sounds interesting, i need lots of other parts, where do i go from here? regards Alan

Check out the Gardner Douglas T70. They have a very nice looking cast alloy upright for front and rear suspensions.

Back