SPF starter button

Sir REVILO

CURRENTLY BANNED
I very much would like to have the stanless steel starter button that is used on the new Spf markII's. I tried to locate one and was unsucessfull. Anybody have a line on where to buy/ get one.

Regards

REVILO

Last edited:

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
REVILO said:
I very much would like to have the stanless steel starter button that is used on the new Spf markII's. I tried to locate one and was unsucessfull. Anybody have a line on where to buy/ get one.

Regards

REVILO
Buy a new SPF, keep the starter button and throw the car away.....

Rick

The Honda button comes from the 'S2000' - see below

or how about the starter button from a BMW 'Z8'...

Attachments

• s2000engine-start01.jpg
    s2000engine-start01.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 481
  • z8start button.jpg
    z8start button.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 466

Sir REVILO

CURRENTLY BANNED
Richbook it is:)

Thanks very much for the info!! The other starter buttons are nice but the Rich book is really attractive and a quility piece when you see it in person. :bow:

Thanks much :pepper:

Revilo

I've fitted the illuminated Richbrook before to a GTD, using the lamp to indicate low oil pressure from an adjustable pressure switch. Works well and as 'Revilo' says - it looks good and is a quality part too.

Hi Miles - nice to meet you at NEC, still looking LS1? or has a certain Dart package caught your attention...:)

p thompson said:
Hi Miles - nice to meet you at NEC, still looking LS1? or has a certain Dart package caught your attention...:)

At the moment I have a twin engined Range Rover... picked it up yesterday! Could not be more pleased!

JP and Dave; thanks very much.

The hunt is now on to accumulate all the parts...

Miles

Last edited:
Back