hi from australia

here we go again hi my name is godfather from melbourne australia i am a coach builder and spray paint , after xmas i will be building my gt 40 :D here is some website can help you with your build MetalMeet - for Metalshaping Enthusiasts & Professional Metalshapers and www.metalforums.com , Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber - Fibre Glast Developments Corp. Caswell Inc Sells Plating Kits - Electroplating Kits - Anodizing - Powder Coating and Metal Polishing Supplies and finally Engineers Edge - Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Solutions let me know if you enjoy them got more of them. one finally thing to say thank you very much jim cowdan ;) for the help you gave me thanks godfather

G'day Brian and welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the links that you've posted, some very interesting stuff. Good luck with your GT 40 project.

Cheers,
Danny

Hey Brian
Or should I say GodFather. Quick question-"Do you talk with a dry soar throat"? Sorry I just can't get over that Anticol add of a few years ago.

hi to all jim_c,peter d, mark worthington have you got family in australia? all of you thanks for the welcome finally daves yes i do ha ha to all thanks i will place more links for you all godfather

Back