lola wheels

something went wrong dere, am after the maker of the real pattern t70 wheel.
Fran gave me a contact 18 months ago but no reply from them. whats the story guys. regards steve

ma man. just started the lola space frame - lookin good. sp 250 still not complete but not far off. may have to sell daughter to white slavers to pay for it all. As the " woman " said recently -- "well one of us should get a job soon." you s a busy lad these days by the look of things. catchya steve

Fran, me old mate, tell more of the t70 wheels --- 17 inch ? 8 and 10 inch ? but more importantly offset for the pin drive version so i can setup the suspension -- we're on a roll.
body on, chassis tacked up, will use top arm as loaded A frame to horz. transverse coil overs just for fun ( and the look) . will all be done next week .front uprights to be decided,but will be modern, bearing in upright type setup to keep the scrub down and the arms long. can you look at your pers. mess. or is that comercaly sensitve info. need reply on that wheel info asap ta all steve

Steve,
the wheel are going to be 15 inch Diameter and three piece.

They will be able to be RCR 5 pin or six pin drive per original.

Being modular will allow massive range for wheel backspacing and offset.

Cheers

young man, ( fran) update on t70 wheels old chap.
many regards steve
ps, three peice -- will all those cap screws loose a little of the look -- hope not. i like the look of the 6 stud bolt on system.
will the centres be larger dia. to fit conventional 5 sud pattern pcd as well ?

young man, ( fran) update on t70 wheels old chap.
many regards steve
ps, three peice -- will all those cap screws loose a little of the look -- hope not. i like the look of the 6 stud bolt on system.
will the centres be larger dia. to fit conventional 5 sud pattern pcd as well ?

one more pick of the cells if i may.
the ls1 inlet manifold, does it reverse? end for end? the inlet is a tad close to my left ear you know. steve

Back