My new RCR-40

Well today Rich from Classic Transport delivered my RCR-40,great guy,Great service thanks Rich.Fran I could go on all day about the car it is Awesone! THANK YOU FRAN for a Fantastic car! I will try photo's later.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
You mean like these....

Attachments

• ShowLetter.jpg
    ShowLetter.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,074
  • ShowLetter1.jpg
    ShowLetter1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,136

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to the family, Bill... as well as the RCR clan!

You couldn't be more right about Rich and his delivery expertise, and then there's Frans creation - I don't believe there's anything more that can be said about the quality than has been seen firsthand (the lucky ones) or read about. We're all looking forward to watching your build.

Okay now, quit yer drooling over what just arrived and get after it! :)

Best,

T.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I am beginnning to blush......

Guys..thanks very much for the praise....

I am lucky enough to have a great bunch of guys at RCR and we all enjoy what we do.....I think it shows.

Thanks again....

Fran, did you ship him my car:mad: Just kidding!:D That looks just like the one I have on order right now.

How are you going to paint it? Are you going with white stripes and/or rondals?

Man that makes me even more anxiuos than before to actually see my build in a couple weeks. Congradulations!:pepper:

Congrats!
I think we just got our first Northern California RCR, yes?
I used to race R/C cars against a guy by the name of Bill Pinzini when I was a kid .... hmmmm I wonder.
Cameron Park, nice place to call home - my Uncle just moved from there.

Ron McCall

Supporter
Congrats!!!! I remember the feeling well! If you are half as happy with the car as I am with mine, it will be money well spent!!!

Thanks everyone , not too sure about paint scheme yet. Just gonna concentrate on mechanicals for now. Mesa, I am the guy that used to race RC cars but was more into building the little engines, driving one wasn't my cup of tea. Pat, just let me know when your interested in stopping by and we can set something up.

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Bill!

Welcome to the California RCR club :)

Keep the photos coming as you do you build, many would love to see yet another as it comes together.

Sandy

Bill Pinzini said:
Mesa, I am the guy that used to race RC cars but was more into building the little engines, driving one wasn't my cup of tea. Pat, just let me know when your interested in stopping by and we can set something up.

Jeezuss Bill, I stopped racing 1/8 gas cars about..... 30 years ago! How small is the pool of toy addicts that our paths would cross again after so many years? From your profile you are involved in Carts now? ....I am thinking of getting a Cart to stem the dibilitating effects of withdrawl from full time MC road racing :) It will be a two step process the other stage being building a car. What can I say ..... I think I need the Betty Ford clinic for toy addicts.

Mr. Buckley - I have driven past a little sign on the way to my Uncles in Cameron Park that points up this country road and claims "Rescue, CA" is at the other end. Have intended to hang a left there to see what's actually on the other end...... regardless, it always causes me to think of your beautiful red CAV everytime I go by!

Back