New Marchal headlights w/ mounting brackets

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen

Click image to see auction

These are of French origiin, so they have the proper US low beam dip (left hand drive, right hand side driving).

Lynn

They look as though they are the same as some Renault 12 lights I have that can be swapped, but then I may be wrong... either way if I win, I'll just have to change my headlights when I go to the continent instead of those stupid beam deflectors :O)

Brett

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Do a search for Linea Veloce on Ebay store they have another set but withoug the mounting buckets. I have got a set of SP21 style from him as I know other here have as well.

Here are the images of the 2 styles that I have seen, I have the SP21's not sure if right/left dip.

Sandy

Attachments

• SP21.JPG
    SP21.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 426
  • NonSp21.JPG
    NonSp21.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 405

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Sandy,
Marchal TP21s are the original spec'n - as in your first picture are adjustable for left and right hand driving set up.
I can't vouch for all those others.

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
On the dip, you can tell by the diagonal line in the lens: the dip, a pool of light designed to illuminate the side of the road, shines to the opposite side the diagonal is on.

All these lenses should have markings on them as well with codes for the country they are approved for. To decode the markings go to Daniel Stern Lighting/Codes

Regards,
Lynn

Back