Please show your car on google video or youtube!

So I tend to watch things on google, video and youtube a lot. I disappointingly noticed that there is a lack of videos concerning classic race cars. There are a few things here and there, but usually they are short clips of a car just passing by; maybe a 10 second clip. I don’t think people realize that they never need web space to host a video ever again, because they can just upload it to either of these. I would love to see video of the RCR cars in action, especially that new RCR917. I would also like to see old can-am and Le Mans footage up there as well if anyone has that.

So! You guys that have video of your car (who doesn’t these days?) throw it up on google video so we can all gawk at it!

John Try this
YouTube - GT40 classic LeManns Race
YouTube - GT40 classic LeManns Race
or this Lees in car at donington
YouTube - gt40 donington 1
YouTube - gt40 donington 2
YouTube - gt40 donington 3
YouTube - gt40 donington 4
regards dick

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Dick,

Goto bottom left hand side of edit/reply page and click on the link that says vB Code. It will give you a page with examples of a bunch of stuff you can do, including url codes.

Lynn

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
John,
never tried it before, so I uploaded a video from the GTD40 Club Gooodwood trackday 2004. There is an original version on the GTD40 website in higher resolution, this later version is edited with a grainy monochrome intro and ending just for fun.
YouTube - GT40s at Goodwood 1966 well 2004 actually
Ive got another one or two videos to upload too, maybe tomorrow.

Dave

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Video from Knockhill,
this was first time on the track, and first time round the hairpin was an education that sent me scurrying for some suspension setup advice. Great shots of a ferrari going past (sorry guys, I'll do better next time) under braking at the end of the main straight.

YouTube - GT40 replica at Knockhill 2004

enjoy, well have a laugh anyway:D

Dave

Back