$19,495.00 TTR/GT Mrk I, Mrk II, Mrk IIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
It’s been a while since I have posted. Things have been very busy around here. We finally have our first two orders under construction in Quebec and we decided it was time to look at our parts & pricing. Turn Ten Racing has been working on getting new packages together for our space framed GT car and I think we have come up with some good ones. We wanted to have another GT on the market that would allow buyers to have a low cost choice with great quality. The GT packages for Mrk I, Mrk II and Mrk IIB bodies now start at only $19,495.00 which can save you thousands over other kits currently on the market! We have secured new bodies that are not only accurate they come complete with original style vent and duct work. We now have a wheel widening service for a more accurate look when using “Gulf” flares and Vintage Wheels BRM knock-off replicas. The tubular space frame is completely powder coated and arrives with a full set of aluminum interior panels. It allows for left or right hand drive and is designed to be roomy. Drivers up to 6’ 3” will fit comfortably and have a good driving position. The chassis will accept ZF, Porsche and Audi transaxles and can be fit with small block or big block Ford engines. You can get this kit in roller form for only $26,490.00 which includes 11.75 x 1.25 brakes, four piston billet calipers and custom billet hubs. We can build to suit as well and have packages ranging from the “Base” package to turnkey minus rollers which start around $56,000.00. We will soon be offering the Lola T70 in this price range as well and plan on expanding our line as time goes on.

Pricing & Parts:

Turn Ten Racing, Inc. - Classic Replicars (Kits & Replicas)

Thanks,

Mike / Turn Ten Racing, Inc.

gt40fran said:
Does Bill Hough know that he is supplying you Lola bodies??

Actually,
From my conversation with Don, he has another source for the T70. We are looking into Bill's body as well or we may produce them ourselves. How about selling us a few ;) :)

:D

--Mike / Turn Ten Racing, Inc.

O.K. Johan, start ripping them off the chassis :D :D . We'll see how the demand is and how well the 40's sell before diving into the Lola.

Ian Clark

Supporter
Hi Mike,

Great to see another vendor of entry level GT40 relpicas. There's lot's of guys that want to be more involved in the car build or want kit type product, especially where the CAV - ERA - Superformance cars are out of reach.

It's also good to see more Canadian products as we're recognized globally for quality. Welcome aboard:)

Cheers

gt40fran said:
Thats a great price to get someone into a GT40....and start living their dream.

The more the merrier.....good luck.

Thanks Fran,
It's been good talking to you over the last few months. I believe both our companies will benefit from having both types of frames on the market at a good price. Talk to you soon.

Thanks,

Mike / Turn Ten Racing, Inc.

Canuk40 said:
Hi Mike,

Great to see another vendor of entry level GT40 relpicas. There's lot's of guys that want to be more involved in the car build or want kit type product, especially where the CAV - ERA - Superformance cars are out of reach.

It's also good to see more Canadian products as we're recognized globally for quality. Welcome aboard:)

Cheers

Thanks,
Don at D&D is doing a lot of Cobra business lately in Canada and is taking calls for 40's all the time. A lot of the success is the fact that the quality is excellent and there are no import issues. I hear the Canadian Ministry of Transportation can make things difficult if the product is produced outside the country. Entry level is a good place for us to be right now and I hope it allows more people to enjoy the car and the spirit of the build.

Ian Clark

Supporter
Hi Mike,

Certainly for the kit buyer your solving a problem for Canadian customers. However, CAV Canada is not in the kit car business and as such avoids "kit" issues with Transport Canada.

I look forward to seeing MDA and TTR cars joining CAVs and Safirs and the new Ford GT at show n' shines, car shows etc. Best wishes for the season and as always, have a great day.

Cheers

Cheers

Canuk40 said:
Hi Mike,

Certainly for the kit buyer your solving a problem for Canadian customers. However, CAV Canada is not in the kit car business and as such avoids "kit" issues with Transport Canada.

I look forward to seeing MDA and TTR cars joining CAVs and Safirs and the new Ford GT at show n' shines, car shows etc. Best wishes for the season and as always, have a great day.

Cheers

Cheers

Thanks Ian,
I hope to get to meet you when I get up that way. I travel to Canada about 6 times a year. I am familiar with CAV, great product. We hope to cover the "Kit" market for the home builder. We are off to a decent start and we will build the GT business slowly and keep the quality of the individual parts high.

Hey Mike,

Nice to see you're making progress in the GT market and I wish you and my Quebec friends "bonne chance" in 2007. It took MDA and myself a long time to sort out the Transport Canada requirements but was worth the pain and suffering!

Would love to see more GT's on the road, especially in Canada.

All the best in your venture.

Chris
MDA

ChrisMartino said:
Hey Mike,

Nice to see you're making progress in the GT market and I wish you and my Quebec friends "bonne chance" in 2007. It took MDA and myself a long time to sort out the Transport Canada requirements but was worth the pain and suffering!

Would love to see more GT's on the road, especially in Canada.

All the best in your venture.

Chris
MDA

Thanks Chris,
All the best to you as well and Happy Holidays.

--Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back