Do we get notified when our annual donations are due?

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi,

No, unfortunately you don't get notified when you last upped. Only when your supporter icon goes away after one year do you have "notification". So, for the moment just watch your icon and when it goes away another year has past, and you are a year older.....me on the other hand, I get a year younger. Did I mention I'm 29? :)

We don't have reoccurring subscriptions any longer and as far as I can tell there is no way to set up a notification system to email you when your support status is about to lapse. I'll look into a patch or add on for that though as it might be handy. Sorry I don't have better news for you on that one.

I appreciate the support from the members and our advertisers that support GT40s.com. The money keeps the site going and allows for improvements and allows us to stay on a first rate provider with 24 hour support if things go down. Some sites can't cover those costs and forums are down for days or info is lost for large periods of time. Fortunately, we've never had that happen in over five years of running and the longest we've been down is about six hours during the "Jihad" attack in May of this year.

Best,
Ron

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
That's a trap. I never noticed mine had lapsed too. Now remedied. Keep up the good work Ron. This forum has been invaluable in assisting my build.

Have a great New Year.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Ron Earp said:
Hi,

We don't have reoccurring subscriptions any longer and as far as I can tell there is no way to set up a notification system to email you when your support status is about to lapse.

Best,
Ron

That's good news for me, Ron. When my current subscription ends I plan on changing to the Premier subscription and I was wondering whether I'd end up with a recurring subscription, too. BTW--I'd like to say thanks for establishing the Premier subscription. It's just one more example of the way you listen to your forum friends when we make suggestions!

Regards,

Doug

Back