Best of Greetings from Sunny England

Don't let the above fool you. I hale from Chitown (one of Chicago's suburbs), and now have the good/bad fortune of living in the greater west midlands of England.

I started following Lee Noble's P4 project almost 20 years ago and didn't think too much of either it, or some of its competitors. Despite that, I almost bought a KVA, and thankfully the guy never showed up to take my deposit. I think I would have been disappointed.

Looking at some of the new component vehicles, I certainly would consider them. I like mostly Ferrari and Porsche (despite the originality of the Ford GT models).

For regular cars, I have a 1969 911E that I bought in Chicago in 1975, and have it here now for 8 years. The car was written up in the Porsche Club GB magazine in Sept. and Nov 2005 issues.

Look forward to discussing some neat stuff with all of you.

Best Regards
Dom Toni

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Dom,
Hard luck living in the west midlands. Somebody has to though.
It looks as though you've been here for a few years now judging by your post. Welcome to the site.
If you think this is sunny, watch out for Thursday this week. Take your life jacket to work with you.
Dave M

Keith

David Morton said:
If you think this is sunny, watch out for Thursday this week. Take your life jacket to work with you.
Dave M

And exactly what would YOU know about what the weather's gonna do then Dave??;)

Don't tell me you got your radar up at home! :eek:

Thanks guys for the kind replys.

Yes Fran, I enjoyed my RCR visit and have lots of questions. Will put up some other posts.

Best
Dom

Pete,

Thanks for the cricket comments. I actually enjoy the game (don't understand it), but took great pleasure out of gigging an old USA friend, who now lives in Sydney, when England beat Australia. I had to eat crow this year !!!

If you wanted to talk about the Chicago Bears, Cubs or Bulls, I might get a bit more excited !!!

Thanks and Best Wishes
Dom
Dom

Back