Powerhaus >>> Gearbox inspection and detailed evaluation services. Free of charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooday fellows,

Powerhaus is offering a gearbox teardown and detailed inspection service for all Audi and Porsche boxes.

This will include a complete teardown and detailed inspection report of all wear items and tolerances in the box. Each customer would be provided the complete report as well as an estimate for any repairs to bring the box back up to or better than factory specifications.

The BONUS is that if you chose to continue the rebuild after the inspection the charge for this service will be credited to your rebuild price, which makes the evaluation essentially free of charge! rockonsmile

Shipping will always be the responsibility of the customer, but I can assist with the logistics of transit, especially for out of country shipments.

Please contact me, RYAN at Powerhaus for the details.

Thanks.

Hi Ryan,
Wanni from GearFox Italia is writing.
I can be more than an help with the following gearboxes: Bugatti EB 110 and EB 112, all Lamborghinis ( gear kit for Gallardos in order to make shorter the transmission. From 307 Km/h to 293 or 282. The car becomes extremely dynamic ), Pagani Zonda, Koenigsegg CC, Apollo Gumpert, Ferrari 355,360,430.550.575,599,612,F40,F50,Enzo,FX,FXX.
Keep it in mind, a collaboration is welcome.
Ciao
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back