Pinzini Build .....not Red anymore

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Posting for Bill....as he is having computer issues....

Attachments

• pinzini1.jpg
    pinzini1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 796
  • pinzini2.jpg
    pinzini2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 829
  • pinzini3.jpg
    pinzini3.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 794

Ron Earp

Admin
That I believe. If I'd work on mine it'd be done quickly too. GT40 is harder with all of that fitting, but the car goes together quickly with all the mechanical bits etc.

Ron

After drooling on the car for a week I started to work.Fitting the body,hanging doors,I thought I would have my hands full but it was fairly simple. The hinges are great and made the job easy.Now on to paint,Red is one of of my favorite colors however I have 3 red cars. I always wanted a black car but didn't want to put hundreds of hours in the body. After a close look I thought ok lets go black. Most of my freinds are in shock as they thought the car would be red.The black really shows the quality of the body.Thanks to everyone who has build sites as they are very helpful and you to Fran for producing a super high quality car! I will they more photos soon.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Bill sent me a couple more to post...

Attachments

• PINZ.jpg
    PINZ.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 676
  • PINZ2.jpg
    PINZ2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 703
  • PINZ3.jpg
    PINZ3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 664
You guys really should let that paint dry before you take it out of the garage. It looks so slick, it's got to still be wet. Nice job!

Bill,
i too am amazed at how fast you have completed your car. i remember when we talked; i knew you'd get your car soon but to have it finished it already is simply amazing! congrats. i haven't received mine yet...for other reasons. come down to socal when bill (the other bill) cranks his up. then we'll have two superb cars to drool on! hope to see you then.
wes

Wes, you know I ordered the car the day after I talked to you.I'm glad I went RCR as there are other options.Let me know when Bill D is ready to crank it over And we will join in.Maybe your car will be ready also.

Back