Premier Supporters - Chime in here

Ron Earp

Admin
I hate to say it but I've lost my sheet I kept track of which Premier supporters had received 3D GT40 crystals and which had not. In fact, I had one returned via UPS the other day due to a wrong address.

So, if you've not received one please chime in here and PM me your address. I know some folks didn't get one even sent in the first place because PayPal didn't have anything for your address. So, if you want a GT40 crystal and didn't receive one (Premier Supporters) please PM me.

Thanks much,
Ron

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Do I get one for becoming a premier supporter, or was that a special offer?

Sandy

Ron Earp

Admin
Yes, of course you do!

But, you are unique in the fact that for some reason the software didn't switch you over to one so you've peaked my interest as well. How did you do it? Did you use the link at the top of the page, the Support Forum link, or did you do it on your own through PayPal? Trying to track down problems with the system.

Ron

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Ron -

I think I did it through the User CP link, then did the drop down to pay (Definitely thought a link in the site) . Also I still am not getting any email for subscribed threads. I'll look again and see if ending up in the spam folder, but I don't think they are.

Sandy

Back