WTD - 930 or G50 Transmission / Transaxle

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I've been searching for a "reasonably" priced transmission for my next project car.

Open differential is fine as this is not going to be either en excessivley high HP car nor a racecar.

It must be in good condition!

Seller must be willing to ship to me in Minneapolis, MN.

If seller has no established track record with other members here or myself - I would prefer to do the transaction through an electronic escrow service such as escrow.com to protect both our interests. I will pay the escrow fee.

If you have such a transmission or know of one - please contact me.

rvandeloo (at) gmail (dot) com

thank you very much!

We have various options for used transmissions, OEM stuff, and can do anything from NEW from Porsche to used and rebuilt with multiple options for gearing and aftermarket parts to strengthen the box.

You are more than welcome to conatct me here at Powerhaus.

hey ryan,
where are you located,and how do you go about strenghtening the gearbox. also do you have driveaxles that can hold 500-600hp. im building a twin turbo 331 small block ford. aprx hp 550 give or take 50. i have a g-50 with 15,000 miles from a 87.
thanks

Hi Randy,

I have a rebuilt 016 5 speed limited slip diff transmission I was going to install in my R.F GT40 replica. It is now for sale because I never got my car delivered. It has a new limited slip. Price is $2,800. shipped to you (in continental USA).

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Thank you for the offer Bill but right now the only gearboxes I'm interested in are the Porsche G50/930 and ZF's..

Back