65 Mustang at the Streets of Willow

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
It is very tight course but a load of fun, you arms are worked after a 20 minute session. I will find the one of the big track at Willow Springs which is more scary in the Mustang as it has a long straight where the car gets a little loose at the end. The motor has been in for a few years, but still holding out well. The gearbox sucks, it is a tremec tko and you can't bang a gear quickly past 6k rpm, it just doen't like to shift at high R's and is very notchy...

Surprised no one caught the quick glimps of Ol' Yeller as the video starts. Always interesting cars showing up. A couple of time John Morton of Shelby fame comes out with a race Sunbeam Tiger and makes everyone look slow. (Which I am including myself!)

Good fun!

Sandy

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Here is another at the same track, same motor, same bad early apexes but new view with the ChaseCam for wide and narrow field of views. Edited them up to one picture. Did a DVD with Sony Vegas and can select the view from the DVD Camera angle which is cool. Some Porsche fun and a Cobra finally got me as I got confused as some guy on the track waving these flag things at me made me slow down... The I hooked a cone and let him roll. Lots of fun, enjoy!

This is from April 14/15th 2007

Shelby Club Willow Spring The Streets ChaseCam - Yahoo! Video

Sandy

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
"F" ing awesome Sandy, and you only let the cobra past on the cool down lap, -- right! Love to have a grind behind that wheel:D
Good show keep 'em comin'

Back