Newbie in Australia

Hello,
finally decided I should join after looking at this site for months.
I am currently constructing RF # 145, and are approx 40% complete

Tony

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome--I imagine it must be very difficult for you to find a RF in Austria!!

Sorry--inside joke (the joke's on me!). If you're curious, check out this thread:

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/newbie-forum-looking-someone/21009-i-am-austrian.html

All kidding aside, we who adore the Ford Cleveland motors would love to have grown up in Australia, so I for one am always anxious to see a new member from Australia. You have a number of compatriots who have RF's and I'm sure they will chime in with great advice as you proceed with your build. At least one, if not two, are racing RF's!!

Keep an eye out for posts by Pete. In addition to being an Aussie, he's one of our most humorous members and I think you'll agree his posts are always worth reading. I think of him as the Henny Youngman of our forum--the king of one liners!!

Welcome!

Doug

Welcome Tony,

Lots of good guy's in OZ with RF's and lots of good info available so you are definately not on your own.

It may be worth letting people know in your profile where you are located. It might help with some closer contact or support in you own state, beit on the phone, in person, or on a car run etc.

Good luck with the build.

Back