Rcr 17" Brm ??

Hi All-

Does RCR finish the wheels if you want them painted etc.? What are they made of, alloy/ aluminum? Can the spokes be buffed if aluminum? Can they be chromed if wanted (although the spokes look like they are a sand cast)?
:rolleyes: or, are these options up to the buyer through aftermarket shops?

It appears that the face of the wheel is buffed aluminum, and the spokes in a rough sand cast?

If a car were ordered with the 17" rims is there an extra charge for 17" tires? Can a tire of the buyers choice be used?

Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
You mean like these.....

Attachments

• Ricky_grice_011.jpg
    Ricky_grice_011.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 490
  • Ricky_grice_005.jpg
    Ricky_grice_005.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 487

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
wah wah.....
I am having a hard time getting the original wheels replicated at a reasonable cost.....
Would anyone be interested in billet machined replica centers and bolt on rim halves????...bolts would be hidden on the backside of the rim.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
wah wah.....
I am having a hard time getting the original wheels replicated at a reasonable cost.....
Would anyone be interested in billet machined replica centers and bolt on rim halves????...bolts would be hidden on the backside of the rim.

Bolt on rims would also make widening the wheel a piece of cake rather than major surgery! :pepper:

Someone PLEASE come to the table with an answer! :)

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Here is another of the 15"x14 Rim with paint instead of polish... I will also do a set like BillD's as I like the look as well.

Sandy

Attachments

• GulfWheel.jpg
    GulfWheel.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 408
Back