Metal spyder roof and mid-section

Before I go down the path of fibreglass for the above-noted, I'd still like to see if this is still available from SOMEONE!!!!!

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I chatted with Randy from Blastolene this week and he will be doing some metal roof sections for us this fall...once he is finished with another of his fabulous creations, that is...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
While I'm not really intrigued with the idea of re-building a car I've not even started to build yet - I am interested in the metal spyder and midsection as well..

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
They will be fabricated whichever way Randy sees fit.....although we did talk about both scenarios.

Pricing will not be available for a while Bill as Randy is very busy at present...

Thanks for the suggest, however, I've yet to hear back from Goran for over a year now and I believe that one shouldn't bother after numerous e-mails... if you know what I mean :)

Last edited:
I chatted with Randy from Blastolene this week and he will be doing some metal roof sections for us this fall...once he is finished with another of his fabulous creations, that is...

Hi Fran, sorry I didn't get back to chat with you in Detroit, but it was good to finally meet up with you.

Definitely interested in a metal roof section seeing as I'm now working on the car (finally!).

Best regards,

Rick

Back