GTD T70 Values?

Hi all -

has anyone experience of recent Valuations (or willing to estimate) ?

I see there is a GTD T70 Listed in Autosport (from a known quality builder of some technical repute) at £60K... Speculative?....... or Realistic?

355ci small block Chevy - dry sumped........

Any thoughts ???

I have not seen the car but have heard its well finished etc, I think if he put it to an Auction it would be interesting to see what it achieved, their are so few of them.

One objective way to get an idea is to ring an Auction house like Coys, show them the ad see what they say, better if you know someone there, but they normally speak quite openly about values.

Personally if its as good as people say I think it could be worth that to someone. The only other comparison is what it would cost to re create one from scratch.

Gregg -

Not me, (2-wheels beckon) but I know someone who is..... and looking for opinion.

Joe -
Had'nt thought of that - I might give it a try..... thanks

Darteaus -
Thanks for the link, nice looking vehicle, although I am still 'nervous' in open top cars for some reason:confused: would be interesting to see what it achieves or what reserve there might be...

I have actually been in the car in question (many moons ago) and as I recall it was very well put together. It was also some 15 - 20 mph faster across the finish line than other attending GTD40s - read 'flippin quick!!':D

Anyone else..?

Last edited:
Can someone clarify - are you talking about a GD T70 (as in Gardner Douglas) or a GTD70? Big difference in resale values.

Hi Bud,

The car in question is Derek Bell's GTD T70 Rep...

For more details: T70 car details

Attachments

• lola.jpg
    lola.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
Back