Superformance toggle switch ID tags

Re: toggle switch ID tags

Here's another option for the SPF croud.

Attachments

• DSCN0199 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0199 (Small).JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 545
  • DSCN0200 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0200 (Small).JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 541
Actually, I've been giving them away. I made these up for myself because I have the equipment in my business to do so. I also make the VIN plates that caused such a ruckus a couple weeks back on the forum and GIVE them away too. There is some debate as to the proper labeling on the air handling label that goes on the door. The control knob position seems to vary from car to car so I need to know the order (left to right) of your controls. I did a set for Jerry Douglas and they were wrong for his car but correct for another guys.

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
Lynn-
Please put me on your list. I'll find out what the control knob positions are. Thanks for your help. Please consider taking the employee who makes them out to lunch on me.

Thanks,
Steve

Hey guys

Please contact me through the PM system if you are interested in these items. I've been responding to requests that wind up in Ron Earp's mail box. I've responded to everyone who has asked for them but the message likely never got to the proper recipient. Please try again through PM.

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey guys

Please contact me through the PM system if you are interested in these items. I've been responding to requests that wind up in Ron Earp's mail box. .

Please bear in mind the no admins will ever see any PM's or responses on this system. There is one case in which an Admin might see a "response to a response" and that is what Lynn tripped over:

When you have email notification on for PMs, and you receive an email telling you that you have a PM, the email notification will say "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL". But if you reply to the notification email despite the warning the email will go to "GT40s.com", a non-existant email address. This email will be collected by the Dead Letter demon. I look through the Dead Letter Office from time to time to see if there is anything I need to respond to there and found Lynn's emails.

So, the morale of the story is the PM system is safe from any outside influences or prying eyes, just don't respond to the email that says "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL", and you'll be fine.

Thanks to Lynn for alerting me to this behavior because I'd never seen it before.

Best,
Ron

Back