DSC_0087.jpg (50.3 KB)

Attachments

• DSC_0120-1.jpg
    DSC_0120-1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 727
  • DSC_0087.jpg
    DSC_0087.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 792
Give us some details. Where are you from, what do you plan to do with the car as far as the build, that sort of stuff. Congrats on you new car. I am a few days ahead of you so if I can help, just give me a call or send me an e-mail. Fran can give you my contact info if you need it. Welcome aboard!:pepper:

Dean I met you at Mid-Ohio last year. We talked for a little while at the RCR40 in London. I was there when you went to get your wife and the boys to show them the car. It will have a mild 306 about 340 horse and a G 50. I was going to paint it For Sale red but I'm not sure at this point.
Jeff Hamilton

You and I have a similar collection. If you were at the London show last year it was my GT40 at the RCR booth. By the way, is your Cobra an FFR?

Attachments

• IM000456.jpg
    IM000456.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 677
  • IM000672.JPG
    IM000672.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 665
Last edited:
My Cobra is an FFR as well. It appears we both bleed blue. Some of the cars I had in the past include a '64.5 D code convertable Mustang, a '56 T'Bird, a '65 T'Bird convertable, and a '65 Lincoln Continental.

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Hey Jeff.... welcome to the club. I think your "how to" for the secret hand shake and decoder ring should be showing up shortly....:D

We have extremely similar taste in the 4 wheel toys. I have restored vintage stangs for years and built two FFRs (1 roadster, 1 coupe). I have a 67 GT f-back and actually just added a 69 Mach project to the family. The next on the want list is the Pantera (note I didn't say wish list...;)). It will happen, just a matter of time. Too bad we don't all live near one another. How cool would that be......:D

Welcome to the fold Jeff. You're going to have a lot of fun here.

You're going to have to start a build thread in the build thread section.

Cheers
Bill D

Last edited:
Bill,
Build thread?? I don't have time for that I have a car to build :).
I will try to take some pictures to help the next guys out. I have used your site as well as the others here to help me build my car and I will give back.

Vintage Venom,
We can start a club and just trade cars for a month. It would be kinda like Net Flicks when you send a car to the next guy you get a new one in the mail. How about I send you this RCR and you can work on it for a month.
Jeff Hamilton

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Hey Jeff,
Excellent idea..!!
Feel free to send the RCR, so long as the Pantera comes with it.... we're good to go :D
You certainly have a stable that I wouldn't mind having in "the club". Very nice ;) And for the record...... there is nothing wrong with being spoiled!!

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome, Jeff - the GT family is a good one and, thank heavens, not lacking for personalities (no doubt you've already discoverd that). Can you imagine how boring all this would be? :)

As for the other RCR owners who have completed/near-completed cars, I think Jeff is on to something here with the Net Flicks comparison... :)

Looking forward to seeing your progress -

Best,

T.

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulation Jeff. It seems like a lot of us here have very similar taste in cars, even if the order we get them in differs. I don't have enough garage space for a Cobra or a 66 Fastback...yet. :) Enjoy your build, I know we all will!

Attachments

• panteraGT40.jpg
    panteraGT40.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 466
That's me. How's the water? Seems warm and smooth on the surface! I'm looking at October delivery. Spoke to Fran today about a couple of details. You and Randy made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Back