New Guy from England

Hey everyone.

I thinking of building a Tornado TS40 in the near future so I though I should join a forum to find out what i'm getting myself into. I used to be a mechanic so hopefully nothing will be too daunting!

Sammo

Welcome Sammo. You will make many friends here and everyone is always eager to help.

Cheers from across the pond
Bill

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome Sammo

Another thing worth doing is joining one or both the UK clubs - small cost for huge knowledge and normally local meetings.

Also this sunday is Stoneleigh - it's worth going there to see the cars and chat withthe crowd (Sunday is the popular day)

cheers
Ian

I'm not too far from the Tornado Factory. I called them today to find out about going up there to have a look around. Seem like a nice bunch of chaps! I wont get the chance to go to Stoneleigh as I work weekends!
At the moment its just a case of finding out as much as I can about the kits and getting ready for the initial outlay of cash to get the project going!

Sammo

Hello and welcome.

I only recently joined the forum and like you am looking to build my first GT40. I joined the GT40 enthuisists club (gt40enthusiastsclub.com) three weeks ago at their monthly Surrey regional meeting. They certainly made me feel very welcome and I actually got to sit in a few (Tornado seemed v popular). I believe the next meet is on Wednesday 9th May 7.30pm at The Manor House Hotel, Newlands Corner, Guildford GU4 8SE. I have also sent you a pm.

Regards John

Hi there Sammo,

Welcome.
I have just embarked on the GT40 journey myself, although I plumped for MDA.
Good luck in your persuit of a GT40. There are plenty of Tornado owners out there who I'm sure will assist you and make your passage to completion a smooth one.
Keep posting and have fun.
Martin

Back