Carlisle Collection 2007

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Just want to give anyone thats interested a rundown of what we will have on display at the Carlisle Replica and Import show May 18-20th

The new RCR Superlight coupe...otherwise know as the RCR-P resplendent in Ford GT yellow...housing a Twin Intercooled Twin Turbo Toyota V8

The also new RCR Superlight Roadster....not an RCR-P without the roof... It is a new open cockpit tubular chassis exo-skeleton roadster

A painted TK minus RCR70 Mk3b

A rolling chassied RCR 917 tubular recreation with separate body

Ron McCalls spectacular RCR40 Mk1

and an XJ13 chassis body package that we build for the Sports Car Factory

I hope some forum guys can make it and drop by to say Hello....See ya there.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Sounds like you have a really impressive round up of cars there Fran!! Wish I could make it up there to see them. Please, someone, be sure to take lots of pictures!!! LOL

Fran, looks like a great collection. I'm in London this week, but will try and stop down either Saturday or Sunday when I get back. Will you be there all day on Sunday? I may have check book in hand...

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Mark,

we will be there as late as we can but we do have a 9-10 hour drive home , we are normally there until around 4pm on Sunday.
Look forward to meeting new faces along with some of the regulars....Hey Peter O.....are you coming by??

Im glad i didnt go. It would have been hard to leave without spending some cash on something in those pictures.

I'm blaming my wife for leaving the camera at home (I hope she doesn't read this). Fran's collection was damn impressive! The super light coupe is a work of art. I am still in awe over the engineering and execution in Fran's chassis work. Ron's car look like it is ready for the track. He did a great job on his build and paint work. I stopped by several times to see him on Saturday, but he had always just stepped away. Ron's car sold my wife on the GT40 Mk1 and my 13 year old son was drooling all the way home on Saturday. I hope you made it home safe, Fran. You should be very proud of your work.

Back