Summit Racing fuel pump

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
I have not, but some of the 'Summit' branded stuff is ok, some is not so good. Not sure about the pumps. Early on for another car I was working on I was going to get one they had Summit branded, but after talking with the sales guy he said better to get one of the name brands. That part is not shown anymore, but one thing is if not any good Summit is easy to return the parts. I picked up a pair of Holley Billet HLY-12-150 and it looks really nice and well made. They also have an internal regulator version as well.

Sandy

Re Summit brand parts, Now you tell me.......:)

I have Summit brand:

Radiator
2 fuel cells
fuel pump/regulator/filter kit
hose and fittings kits

Arriving by air freight tomorrow!

Hopefullly they will be okay?

Cheers

Fred W B

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Fred, Some stuff is really good (and innovative), and most made by regular brand and just re-branded summit. I have had generally good luck when I went with their brand, only a couple of things were so-so.

Sandy

Ron McCall

Supporter
Hi Sandy

Thanks for the reassurance. I look forward to seeing my goodies.

Cheers

Fred W B

Thanks Sandy.The reason I was asking is that I have a Summit fuel pump on my car and it started leaking already.There is a threaded bleed orifice(sp?) just above the outlet and it started leaking.The guy on the tech line couldn't give me any reason for it to leak so he offered to replace it.I decided to put the $$ towards the Holley pump you mentioned.I should have it by Wednesday.I am going to Pocono this weekend so I need to get it fixed!

Back