killgore roadster (Small).JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,121
  • killgore closeup (Small).jpg
    killgore closeup (Small).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,139
  • killgoreclose (Small).jpg
    killgoreclose (Small).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,216
DAMN...thats a beauty...I'd bet a guy might have to wait two (2) years to get such a "show stopper". That is the LOLA that LOLA never built. No wonder there was such "buzz" about it. A true one-off. Barrett-Jackson is calling. Where is my camera?

Ron McCall

Supporter
That car is NOT pretty!!!! Bad ass,mean as hell or intimidating might be a better way to describe it!!

HOw is the "shop car" coming along???????? ;)

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
I don't know Ron...... kinda pretty in a bad ass...way....... Kinda like that smokin hot chick at the office who has that big ass tattoo on her lower back :D

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Yes but it will be used on the street..has 4" now under the chassis and the nose/body rises to 5 1/2" to prevent ploughing through everything encountered on the highway......
The car is 30 inches to the top of the front fender line....and its 75 inches wide across the tail......:D

Last edited:
nice one fran, i see theres ample side intrusion in the doors to stop that runaway dodge pickup too. regards steve

Gosh durn it, Fran!

You're starting to make me seriously think my dream car of 30 odd years is not a Mk III coupe after all. I think I'm going to have me a quiet little identity crisis...

Back