New member in England with Tornado

Hi all, i have been viewing this forum for many years hidding as a guest, absorbing information like a sponge. Following a slap round the face from PaulW and ChrisH of the GT40 Enthusiasts club in the UK 18 months ago I was lucky enough to wake up and stop dreaming and actually buy a part built Tornado.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people that contribute to this community.....since without it i would never have followed my dream

PS ... i appologies for the poor computor skills that you will witness in the near future in advance!

regards

Karl ...Avitar is my baby

Hi Karl,

Welcome aboard !

You will have a great time here as a forum member.

Make sure you post pictures of that Tornado as it progresses.

Cheers,
S

Karl,

Thanks for joining this wonderful community. I hope you learn alot cars, and your particular model !!

Where in Sunny England do you hail?

Best
Dom

Thanks for messages guys.

Scott - I am taking photos of progress and will attempt to post these as time and computor knollege improves on how to use this site.

Dom - I live in Kent in the good old UK. We have just recently started meeting near Maidstone on first Monday of the month...details of which i think are in Enthusiasts magazine and on website. Best thing i ever did ...joining a GT40 club.

Back